Fridayayayya? Pajamas all day? No school, No work tomorrow? 😀 Well, say hello to the weekend! It is the perfect time to catch up with things you are behind on, relaxing somewhere, and doing things other than work. To make the most of the two days break, Why not start planning for some fun activities and be productive rather then plan on sitting in front of the television and the computer the whole weekend! Weekend is the time to give yourself a break from all the stress, boredom and hard working routine. Therefore you can’t spend a weekend as a couch potato. Here are some ideas how to have fun over the weekend! 🙂
- Catch up with old friends and family you don’t get to see everyday or during the week. Invite them to a house party. It is the best way to enjoy and spend quality time with friends.
- Beside lazing around on the weekend, practice new hair and makeup tricks so you don’t waste time in the morning before work. Do something new to test your self.
- Paint your nails. Try new and crazy Nail art! 😛
- Spend time with your family. Go out for a dinner and watch a movie together.
- Have a board game night with your siblings instead of staring at your phones, tabs, laptops etc. all day long. Monopoly, Ludo, scrabble and other board games are super fun.
- Organise your wardrobes. Sell some of your old dresses so that you have extra spending money for the week! 😀
- Do something you feel passionate about like painting, blogging, gardening, etc.
- Check out new inspirational books from the library or re-read you favourite books.
- Learn to Weave. Start a weaving project.
- Do something sporty. Go outside, bike, play volleyball, football, badminton etc. Go on a short hike with your family.
- Take a general house/room cleaning session.
- Practice yoga.
- Try out new restaurants.
- Take a walk to a local ice cream place with your best friend.
- Go on a family picnic.
- It’s spring already, fly kites.
- Complete your pending projects.
- Spend time with your grandparents.
- Organise and plan ahead. Set goals for the upcoming week without stressing yourself out.
Have a beautiful weekend people regardless of how you spend it! 😛